You are required to register with Catering Corner if you want to book any service, contact vendor, inquire about service, purchase from shop, write a review or advice, create and access your reminders, and view and edit your profile. In order to register with cateringcorner.in you must supply a valid email address and valid mobile number, which will be used as a unique identifier for your account, and a password.
3. Acceptance Of Terms
4. Use Of The Website
Any unauthorized use of and access to the Website is void and prohibited. By accessing and using this Website, you represent and warrant that:
- Your registration information is true and accurate;
- You agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided by you; and
- The use of the Website by you does not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Obligations of the Website Users
Users who access the Website as professionals of the sector and who use the website to offer their professional services explicitly undertakes to comply strictly with all and any regulations directly or indirectly affecting its activity and the professional development thereof, explicitly exempting cateringcorner.in of any possible liability arising from the Client’s failure to perform any of its obligations. In this regard, cateringcorner.in may carry out the necessary investigations and request the documentation it deems appropriate to verify compliance with these obligations. cateringcorner.in reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those users who do not provide the requested documentation or who deliberately hide it and fail to comply with the applicable regulations.
In general, the provision of services does not require the prior registration or subscription of the users. However, cateringcorner.in conditions the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the appropriate User Registration Form (company or individual), choosing the ID and password that the User agrees to keep and use with the due diligence.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the transfer, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this regard, the User must take the necessary measures for the custody of the chosen password preventing third parties from using it. In the event that the User knows or suspects that their password has been used by third parties, they must bring this to the attention of cateringcorner.in as soon as possible.
All the information provided by the User, via any of the available methods, in order to receive the services provided by cateringcorner.in must be truthful and accurate. For this purpose, the User guarantees the truthfulness of the data they have provided by completing forms or answering requests made by Catering Corner, which are necessary for the subscription of the Services.
Moreover, it shall be responsibility of the User to maintain all information provided to cateringcorner.in constantly up to date and adapted in each moment to the actual situation of the User. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible of any false or inaccurate statements it makes and the damages those may cause to cateringcorner.in or third parties.
The User agrees to respect the applicable laws and the rights of third parties when using the contents and services of the Website. Moreover, the reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents of the Website, (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound files and/or images, logos, etc.), and other elements of this Website, is expressly forbidden without prior authorization by its legitimate owners or when permitted by Law.
In particular, the User is forbidden from: using pornographic content or contents that violate the laws on the protection of minors, advertising, offering or distributing pornographic products or products that violate the laws on the protection of minors, disturbing other users, (especially through spam), using legally protected contents (e.g. by laws on intellectual property, trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models) without being entitled to do so or advertise or offer or distribute legally protected goods or services, as well as perform or promote actions contrary to free competition, including those aimed at progressive customer acquisition (as a chain system, snowball or pyramid scheme). Moreover, Users are prohibited from promoting goods and services that lead to their own benefit or that of persons related to them.
The User is prohibited from performing, by way of example but not limitation, the following actions:
- Use mechanisms, software or scripts in relation to the use of the Website.
- Block, overwrite, modify or copy, unless necessary for the proper use of the services of the Website. For example, copying using search engine technologies such as “Robot/Crawler” is not necessary for the proper use of the Website services and is therefore expressly forbidden.
- Spread and publicly reproduce contents of the Website or of other users, without prior authorization.
- Any action aimed at jeopardizing the functionality of the cateringcorner.in infrastructure, especially overloading it.
- Insert comments or Contents outside the object and purpose of the Website.
The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the Website and the services provided through it occurs in all cases under his sole responsibility. Users are liable for damages of any kind that cateringcorner.in or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to set forth herein or by the law in relation to using the Service.
cateringcorner.in shall not mediate in conflicts between users or between users and third parties that may interfere with the proper provision of its services and reserves the right to remove them from the Web Site or to cancel any existing contract, where applicable, until any dispute or disagreement has been completely resolved.
7. Obligations related to the insertion of content into the Website
By including information, text, audio, video and/or images on the Web Site (hereinafter the “Content”), the User declares to be the legitimate holder of the intellectual property rights of such Content for the reproduction, distribution and public communication thereof by any means or through any form of support, extending internationally for everyone and with complete legal validity with the intention of protect such rights.
In this regard, the User declares to have sufficient rights for the insertion of the Content on the Website and expressly exempts cateringcorner.in for any claim that may arise for it from this circumstance. Users are solely responsible for obtaining any authorization, permit or license required for the completion and publication of the Content.
cateringcorner.in does not allow the inclusion of content that, in its opinion, reduces the quality of service. It is prohibited to include contents that:
- Are allegedly unlawful under national or international regulations or is allegedly conducting illegal activities or contradict the principles of good faith.
- Do not meet the minimum quality standards established in cateringcorner.in for the presence on the Website.
- Violate the fundamental rights of individuals, search for the weaknesses of the user, show bad online manners, disturb and/or can or seek to generate negative opinions in users or third parties.
- Contradict the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual property rights.
cateringcorner.in reserves the right to remove any Website content it deems inappropriate for the character and purpose of the website and users. It also reserves the right to modify and / or adapt content, if necessary, without thus affecting the integrity of the contribution, in order to adapt it to the formal requirements and the quality of the Website or the media on which such content may appear, according to the provisions of the General Terms.
Although cateringcorner.in uses media to try to ensure that the contents do not violate the foregoing prohibitions, and that they meet the quality parameters of cateringcorner.in and the rules contained herein, it is not able to control each and every one of the published contents and is therefore unable to assume responsibility for them.
If a user notices any inappropriate content on the website, they may contact cateringcorner.in through our Customer Care service: email@example.com
With regard to contents involving minors, cateringcorner.in expresses its willingness to promote the proper use of Internet. It also declares its desire to avoid the practice, the dissemination of messages or images of illegal nature or such that may or cause harm to human dignity, the safety or the values of protection of children and youth.
Any Content provided by users will become part of the composite work that is the Web site as an object of intellectual property rights, whose sole shareholder is cateringcorner.in. In this regard, the User who contributes any Content expressly states that they gives freely and free of charge the Content provided to cateringcorner.in and any intellectual property rights on it and in particular the rights of reproduction, transformation and public communication for everybody and during the legal period of protection thereof.
8. Modifications to the service and to terms of service
cateringcorner.in reserves the right to modify or discontinue the cateringcorner.in Service with or without notice to you. cateringcorner.in shall not be liable to you if cateringcorner.in modifies or discontinues its Service. Catering Corner may change the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service at any time in its sole discretion.
9. Links to third party websites
cateringcorner.in includes within its contents links to sites owned and / or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through Internet. These links may be linked or not indicated web sites.
cateringcorner.in assumes no liability for the existence of links between the content of this site and contents located outside the site or any other reference to contents external to this site. Such links or references are for information purposes only and in no way imply support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between Catering Corner and the persons or entities and / or managers of such contents or sites where the information is found.
10. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Similarly, despite putting the technical means at their disposal, cateringcorner.in does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the Website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or continuity of the Website and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in accessing the different web pages or those from which the services are provided.
cateringcorner.in shall not be liable for the contents, data and / or information provided by users of the website, nor for the contents of external websites to which it links. In particular, Catering Corner does not guarantee that these contents are true, meet a specified purpose or serve that purpose.
Moreover, cateringcorner.in shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users using the portal, forums, communities, or other tools of participation or opinion. Without limiting the foregoing, cateringcorner.in shall use the means at its disposal to moderate as much as possible the opinions expressed by users on the Website, in order for them to not violate the rights of third parties.
Finally, cateringcorner.in assumes no liability of any kind in relation to the success of possible transactions conducted between users.
11. Platform For Transaction
Catering Corner is a marketplace to assist you to connect to merchants/vendors (“Merchant/Vendor”) in respect of all the services and products offered by them for wedding functions, corporate events or any other kind of event. You agree and acknowledge that:
- Catering Corner is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and the Vendor
- The price and other information posted on Catering Corner is provided on “as is” basis and is published as provided to us by the Vendor. Catering Corner takes steps to verify the price and other information as provided by Vendors, however it shall not be responsible for any variation in the price and /or information of the products and /or services listed on the Website;
- Catering Corner does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the availability status of products and /or services;
- Any price shared over recommendation email is tentative in nature and the final price may vary on the basis of date and /or menu selected;
- Catering Corner price challenge will be applicable only on those venues which have been recommended by Catering Corner and not otherwise;
- The cancellation policy and the payment terms as listed on the Website and /or communicated through any other medium are as provided by the Vendor and Catering Corner has no control over them;
- Booking of products and /or services cannot be cancelled unless clearly specified by the vendor in their cancellation policy;
- Catering Corner does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, delivery etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Catering Corner does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Catering Corner accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties; and
- In case there is a dispute between you and the Vendor, both the disputing parties will attempt to resolve the said dispute amicably. However, if the parties fail to resolve the said dispute, the parties will then refer the said matter to Catering Corner for an amicable solution. You agree that Catering Corner will make a decision at its own discretion and the said decision will be final and binding.
12. Description of Services:
Catering Corner provides users with a variety of online services, including but not limited to: Catering Corner provides quick access and search for the different vendors from the various industry. Customers have to choose vendor by referring vendors’ portfolio. After short list customer enquire with us for the best rate and deals and customized quotation depending upon their budget. We will revert back to customer for each service. We cover all happy events celebration of your life. Catering Corner will suggest gift shops for couple and family based on certain information as provided by you or asked by us. Catering Corner also collect the payment for all services (Partial advance also) offer by us through any of the payment mode mentioned in Terms and condition.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a panel consisting of One (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed between the parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English and the venue of the arbitration shall be at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, except for the enforcement of an arbitral award pursuant to this clause, if required or seeking injunctive or similar equitable relief.
Any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement shall, be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat state, India.